|A) Completed Government Passport Application (Form DS-82)
Click here to complete the Government Passport Application (Form DS-82). Once you have completed the form, you must print out.
Please be sure that the "Mail Passport To" field on the DS-82 government form is completed with the actual address where you want the completed passport sent (no PO boxes). Please Note: The DS-82 Form MUST be done through this link. Failure to do so will cause delays.
|B) Expired U.S. Passport
Your expired US Passport must have been issued less than 15 years ago.
Your expired US Passport must have been issued when you were 16 or older.
- If your passport was issued greater than 15 years ago, you must apply for a new passport, click here for instructions.
- If your US Passport was issued when you were younger than 16, you must apply for a new passport, click here for instructions.
- If the name you are currently using differs from the name on the expired passport, click here for instructions.
- If your expired US Passport is damaged or mutilated in any way, you cannot renew the passport. You'll have to apply for a new passport.
|C) Two Identical Passport Photos
You must provide two identical passport photos that meet government specifications. You can obtain passport photos at the following locations :
|D) Letter of Authorization
You will be emailed a link to the Priority Passport Processing Authorization Letter after you have completed your order.
|E) Travel Evidence / Proof of Departure
You must provide a copy of ONE of the following:
- your foreign travel plane ticket showing the departure date
- your printed travel itinerary from travel agent or airline showing foreign travel
- If this is a business trip, you may present a business letter from your employer. For more instructions and a sample letter, please click here.
|F) Order Form
|G) Fees and Payment
╗áMake one check payable to "US Department of State"
- Adult Passport Book: $190
- Adult Passport Card: $30
- Adult Book and Card: $220
(this is the government processing fee).
- Be sure to include your date of birth on the check
- Starter Checks and 3rd Party Checks will NOT be accepted.
A) Please place the following travel documents in a FedEx Priority Letter:
B) Call us at 407-792-1000 and indicate you are processing an Emergency Passport from the Internet. We will instruct you on where to send your FedEx Priority Letter. Our office hours are 9am to 5pm EST Monday through Friday.
- Government Application Form DS -82
- Expired US Passport
- 2 Identical Passport Photographs
- Authorization Letter
- Proof of Depature / Travel Itinerary
- Check or Money Order for
government fees to US Department of State
- Payment to PriorityPassports.com
- Return Airbill or $ 20 payment to PriorityPassport.com
C) On the FedEx Airbill, put your Order Number in Box 2
Click here to find FedEx locations
You are sending this package to a FedEx facility for our service to receive the package to submit to the US Passport Agency by 10am. This ensures the fastest possible service; however, the Fedex facility will deny packages sent via other overnight services (UPS, Airborne, Express Mail, etc) - therefore it is imperative you send using Fedex.
When we receive your package, you'll receive your passport back by your travel date, guaranteed! If you have any questions, call us 407-792-1000.