|A) Completed Government Passport Application (Form DS-5504)
You have a choice of downloading the application form or going to a Passport Acceptance Facility to pickup the application form.
|B) Valid U.S. Passport
Your US Passport must be valid AND the expiration date must be greater than one year away.
- If your passport is expired, you must apply for a new passport, click here for instructions.
- If your passport is valid but within one year of expiration, you may apply for a passport renewal.
|C) Proof of Name Change
To prove your name change, you are required to provide official documentation certifying the change. The two official documents are a Marriage Certificate or a Court Order:
- The name change document MUST bear the official seal of the issuing authority.
- Uncertified copies or notarized documents are UNACCEPTABLE.
|D) Letter of Authorization
You will be emailed a link to the Priority Passport Processing Authorization Letter after you have completed your order.
|E) Travel Evidence / Proof of Departure
You must provide a copy of ONE of the following:
- your foreign travel plane ticket showing the departure date
- your printed travel itinerary from travel agent or airline showing foreign travel
- If this is a business trip, you may present a business letter from your employer. For more instructions and a sample letter, please click here.
|F) Order Form
|G) Fees and Payment
» Make one check payable to "US Department of State"
- Adult Passport Book: $190
- Adult Passport Card: $30
- Adult Book and Card: $220
(this is the government processing fee).
- Be sure to include your date of birth on the check
- Starter Checks and 3rd Party Checks will NOT be accepted.
A) Prior to authorization, please verify that you have collected the following travel documents:
B) Call us at 407-792-1000 and indicate you are processing an Emergency Passport from the Internet. We will instruct you on where to send your FedEx Priority Letter. Our office hours are 9am to 5pm EST Monday through Friday.
- Government Application Form DS - 5504
- Valid US Passport
- Authorization Letter
- Proof of Name Change
- Proof of Departure
/ Travel Itinerary
- Check or Money Order for government fees to US Department of State
- Payment to PriorityPassports.com
- Return Airbill or $ 20 payment to PriorityPassport.com
C) On the FedEx Airbill, put your Order Number in Box 2
- Please have your travel documents when calling so we can review them with you prior to shipping.
- You will be emailed the address of where to mail your documents.
Click here to find FedEx locations
You are sending this package to a FedEx facility for our service to receive the package to submit to the US Passport Agency by 10am. This ensures the fastest possible service; however, the Fedex facility will deny packages sent via other overnight services (UPS, Airborne, Express Mail, etc) - therefore it is imperative you send using Fedex.
When we receive your package, you'll receive your passport back by your travel date, guaranteed! If you have any questions, call us 407-792-1000.