Notice: Use of undefined constant nomepais - assumed 'nomepais' in /home/ygebp7w6j6v8/public_html/travel_visas/docum.php on line 935
|TRAVEL VISA REQUIREMENTS :
Notice: Undefined variable: valor_vistodetalhe in /home/ygebp7w6j6v8/public_html/travel_visas/docum.php on line 951
|Documents to Send to Us at Priority Passports
|Valid United States Passport
Your signed U.S. passport must be valid and with sufficient blank pages for any visa stamps. The passport's expiration date must be more than six months from the date of entry for the visa you are applying for.
If your passport does not meet the requirements, you must renew your passport or obtain a new one from us prior to obtaining the visa.
|Completed Travel Visa Application
Download , print, fully complete, and sign one copy of the
Notice: Use of undefined constant nomepais - assumed 'nomepais' in /home/ygebp7w6j6v8/public_html/travel_visas/docum.php on line 1115
travel visa application form (application forms on thermal fax paper are not accepted).
|Travel Visa Processing Instructions
Please electronically submit our secure PRIORITY PASSPORTS ORDER FORM so we can prepare for your documents.
The Total Fee is $ 0.00 ($ 0.00 if you INCLUDED a pre-paid airbill). You may pay by Check or Credit Card.
- The Consulate Fee is $
- Our Service Fee is $
- Our Return Mail Fee is $ for FedEx Service
- If you are paying by check, enclose a check made payable to "Priority Passports.com".
- If you are paying by credit card, please make sure you entered your credit card information on the above mentioned order form.
|Send us the Documents and Fees via FedEx
- Place the above mentioned documents in a FedEx Letter.
- On the FedEx Airbill, put your Order Number (obtained by completing the above mentioned ORDER FORM) in Box .
- You will be sent the address of where to mail your documents via email.
The expected processing time for a
Notice: Use of undefined constant nomepais - assumed 'nomepais' in /home/ygebp7w6j6v8/public_html/travel_visas/docum.php on line 1459
visa is days. Please note that processing times, fees, and requirements are based on government rules and are subject to change without notice.